skip to main content

Meet the Staff

 

The staff of the Northrop Grumman History Center is comprised of volunteers. They were involved with Grumman during the 1950's through the present. Pictured above are (left to right): Larry A. Feliu, Lynn McDonald, Robert Tallman, Roger B. Seybel, and Mike F. Hlinko. They are standing in front of an impressive mural that was once located in Plant #2. The mural depicts Grumman workers (men and women) on the assembly line in Plant #2. Also looking down on them is a painting of Grumman's founder, Mr. Leroy Grumman. In addition, other staff members missing from the picture include Tom Griffin, Frank Morcerf, and Fred Zapf.

 

Back to Northrop Grumman History Center

Back to Bethpage Schools Website